Castiglion d’Orcia is one of the 5 town composing the Val d’Orcia (The Orcia Valley), UNESCO Heritage.
The Poggio Grande Farm is at the center of the panoramas that have made unique and unforgettable this valley.
How to reach us
Arriving from North (Florence)
– A1 Exit Firenze Certosa
– Get the SS Firenze-Siena
– Exit Siena Sud
– Get the SR 2 Cassia, direction Rome for 45 km, until you reach S.Quirico d’Orcia
– Continue for Ripa d’Orcia, along a dirt road for about 3,5 km.
Arriving from South (Roma)
– Highway A1, Exit Chiusi-Chianciano
– Direction Chianciano Terme, continue along Strada della Foce 53 SP until you cross the Cassia which leads to San Quirico D’Orcia.
– Continue towards Ripa d’Orcia along a dirt road for about 3.5 km.